The owners and operators of BUSYBUS Ltd, the busybus.co.uk website and any associated business understand that privacy is of critical importance to its success in providing our service. We are totally and truly committed to best practices in terms of privacy safeguards for all clients.
BUSYBUS Ltd believes that along with the core product, it provides important services, including efficient one-to-one communications, an extensive and valuable database of information, etc.
The relationship between BUSYBUS Ltd and its clients may involve limited sharing of collected information that is described fully below. This data sharing is necessary for the optimal functioning of BUSYBUS Ltd and the busybus.co.uk website, which offers a valuable – but entirely optional – service to customers, and which supports the no-cost-to-users model under which that part of the business operates.
This policy represents the privacy commitments of BUSYBUS Ltd.
When you become a customer for the services of BUSYBUS Ltd or the busybus.co.uk website, you will be required to declare information that may include personal information about yourself or others you may be acting for. This information may include (but is not limited to) your name, address, age, Nationality, travel plans, e-mail details, payment details, etc. All such information is securely stored and regularly backed up.
Use Of Information
Information is used to conclude transactions, communicate with you and implement and improve the functions of both BUSYBUS Ltd and the www.busybus.co.uk website.
BUSYBUS aims to offer advantage and benefit to both ends of the supply chain:
- to substantially increase effectiveness in finding your requirement.
- to achieve the above in a timely fashion.
- to facilitate the process of “paperwork” quickly and easily.
- to reduce the cost of doing business.
- to improve efficiency through accurate, factual, real-time and obtainable information.
- to maximise overall efficiency by improved allocation of resources.
Information gathered may be used by BUSYBUS Ltd to achieve the above in whatever reasonable format it decides. Aggregated statistical information may be used by BUSYBUS Ltd, made public, or transferred to third parties for marketing, promotion, market research, or other purposes, at the sole discretion of BUSYBUS Ltd. This aggregated information will not reference individual clients of BUSYBUS or Users of the busybus.co.uk website.
BUSYBUS Ltd will not:
- Provide any other third party with sensitive, personal or commercial information about its clients whatsoever.
- Allow third party searches of any databases, the transaction database or any hard copy information in any way.
- Release to any third party information traceable to individual clients or their payment details, transactions or other activity, except as specified within this policy or as required by law.
BUSYBUS Ltd will:
- Make public or transfer to third parties aggregated information about activity for development, evolution of BUSYBUS Ltd, marketing, promotion, market research, or other purposes, at the sole discretion of BUSYBUS Ltd. This aggregated information will not be traceable to individual clients, nor will it include payment information.
Cookies (or similar)
Complaints & Disputes
A Busybus Ltd customer must bring any dispute or complaint to the attention of Busybus Ltd in writing no longer than twenty (20) days from the origin of the dispute or complaint. Busybus Ltd shall then be granted an additional sixty (60) days to investigate and resolve such a dispute or complaint without involving third parties or outside solicitors, litigation or counsel.
In the event of a complaint or dispute not being satisfactorily resolved, both parties (the Customer and Busybus Ltd) irrevocably agrees that the dispute will be settled and determined by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the United Kingdom and that such arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the Rules and Procedures in current effect under English law.
“Casabella” Vicarage Lane, Little Budworth, Cheshire, ENGLAND, CW6 9BP
TELEPHONE: +44 (0)844 585 4444 24 HOUR: +44 (0)7017 420460 E-Mail: email@example.com